Originally posted at http://www.sugarescapades.blogspot.com
April 02, 2011 is a date which for someone like me is worth remembering for. As an avid enthusiast for developments in Metro Bacolod and Negros Occidental, this has been the day I have been waiting for so long. I have done many crash interviews and official interviews regarding this Colossal Project in Negros and as I can still clearly remember the Phrase from one of the Project Executives of ALI “Everything will unfold right before your very eyes.” And it is really happening now. I am excited more than ever.
Being the brain behind the most successful Business Districts in the Country (Makati Business District, Bonifacio Global City, Nuvali, Cebu Business Park and Asiatown I.T. Park), the country’s Leading community developer, Ayala Land Inc. is launching yet another Integrated, Master-planned, and Mixed-use community in Negros.
Located 5 Kilometers away from the Bustling Business District of Bacolod City is the Newest Business District in the making that will make life in Metro Bacolod more Sweet(er). The North Point Estates (or simply called
NORTH POINT) by Ayala Land Inc., is the integration of all Residential, Commercial and Retail Components of Ayala Land – Negros.
Recognizing Negros as a KEY GROWTH AREA in the Visayas Region, Ayala launches NORTH POINT at Talisay City, Negros Occidental.
North Point is the first FULLY INTEGRATED, MASTER-PLANNED and MIXED-USE community in Western Visayas specifically in Negros Occidental, complete with Residential, Business, Recreational, Educational and Institutional Facilities.
The community covers over 200 Hectares of Prime Land centrally located in Talisay City, between the bustling cities of Bacolod and Silay (The Metro Bacolod Area).
It proudly carries the legacy of Gen. Aniceto Lacson, a key historical personality in Negros’ fight for freedom.
North Point provides the much needed Live – Work – Play balance with the different infrastructure and leisure areas complementing the existing developments. At the
core of this community is a variety of residential options catering to a wide spectrum of the Market:
- Ayala North Point – “The Home of Prestige in Negros” – is the FIRST Ayala Land Premier Community in Western Visayas.
- Verdana Homes Plantazionne – “Where Dreams do Come True”
- Verdana Homes Asyana – “Fun and Adventure Starts at Home”
- Avida Village North Point – “The Sweeter Life is Here”
- Amaia Scapes North Point – “All Smiles Na.”
Ayala Negros is the only Ayala Community outside Metro Manila that has all 4 Residential Developments from Ayala Land Premier, Alveo Land by Ayala, Avida by Ayala and Amaia by Avida.
The sprawling campus with wide open spaces and perennial greens, through its landscaped parks, that will house BPO and Retail Buildings. The inaugural development in the BPO Campus is Ayala North Point Technohub, a PEZA Accredited IT Park. This 2-level structure which has a Gross Leasable Area of 4,687 Sq. M., will cater to the growing BPO Needs of the Region.
Soon to be launched in the Area is a Commercial and Retail Center with wide open spaces to cater the needs of the growing community.
- St. John’s Institute – a Catholic-Chinese school formerly known as the Hua Ming School and was established in 1959. Standing on a 5 Hectare lot is a 2 storey building with 13 classrooms for nursery and office areas. Plans for expansion of the development include a Sports Complex and Auditorium, a Covered Basketball and Badminton Courts and an 8 Lane Canopied Swimming Pool.
- A Gasoline Station with convenience store,
- And more utilities provided for the community.
All these developments will surely make NORTH POINT the New Address of Choice in Negros.