Bacolod City, also known as the City of Smiles and is the Capital City of Sugarlandia, as the name suggest, is heaven for the sweet-tooth. But, we are not only about sweets and desserts. Bacolod City and Negros Occidental also boasts of Original and Authentic Negrense Cuisine we can surely call our own.
But we will not be talking about those mouth-watering Negrense Originals today since I am not ready to drool and crave for ’em this time of the day because, hello? It’s almost midnight!
I need something that will keep me awake until the wee hours since I will be doing my reports and presentations for our meeting in CdeO on Monday!
I can literally imagine myself inside one of Bacolod’s local cafe, sipping hot coffee and indulging myself in sweet heaven. I am a self-confessed coffee addict and I am in constant search of the best Coffees in town!
In my own definition of excellent-tasting coffees, here’s my 5 Best Picks and when I say BEST, I really mean it!
5. C’s Cafe by L’Fisher – C’s Cafe located at L’Fisher Hotel, Lacson St., Bacolod City is one unassuming cafe. Serving French-inspired pastries and Italian coffees that will surely make you fall in love again and again. Aside from their awesome line of coffees, you should never forget to try their Churros and Bagels! #heavenly
4. Miren Cafe – Located at the Art District in Lopue’s Mandalagan, Bacolod City, Miren Cafe offers you a great ambiance, delectable cakes and an array of coffee choices. My personal favorite is to pair a shot of Machiato with a Red-velvet Cake! #coffeegasm
3. Tiffany’s Confections – is your not-so-ordinarily-quaint-little-french-inspired cafe located at The Boxes by the Marketplace in Villa Angela City at the back of PanAsiatic 2 building adjacent to the New Government Center of Bacolod City! Whew! Although, Tiffany’s Confections only has two coffee offerings, Hot Brewed Coffee and Iced Coffee, it does not disappoint. The rich-flavored coffee sourced locally is best paired with their best-seller, Mango Cheesecake or my personal favorite, Sweet Potato Cake! #awesomeness
2. Kuppa Coffee – Located at Tindalo Avenue, Bacolod Shopping Center, Bacolod City. Kuppa Coffee has been featured in mainstream media and in daily publications and was voted as one of Bacolod’s Best Cafes several times and it is living up to its name! Kuppa Coffee is definitely a must-try! The way they serve their coffees and teas in French Presses is surely a class of its own! And oh, their sandwiches and pastas are heavenly, too! #delicioso
1. Rau Ram Cafe – Located at Pk. Marapara 1, Zone 2, Bgy. Bata, Bacolod City, is an asian fusion restaurant mainly serving Vietnamese and Thai Fusion Dishes. But what makes me really love this cafe? It is their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Vietnamese Coffee that you can request be served in Hot or Cold! I admit, I am a sucker for Vietnamese Coffee. The creamy concoction of Vietnamese coffee and condensed milk is glorious! I can slug down 5 of these in one sitting! Definitely NUMBER ONE in my list! #exquisite
For me, coffee is not about just drinking coffee for the sake of drinking coffee. It is not about serving coffee just for the sake of serving your customers coffee. COFFEE IS A LIFESTYLE, A WAY OF LIFE and I am sure that many of you can relate to it.
What is your Best Coffee experience so far? Mind sharing it with me? 🙂